ITA advocates the views of its members at appropriate platforms to ensure these views are taken into account in policy-making.
Who we are
- To actively promote a Closer Economic Relationship Agreement in goods and services between New Zealand and India with mutual advantages for both countries and members of ITA
- To enter into Memoranda of Understanding with significant trade entities in both countries to strengthen business networks for members of ITA
- To facilitate business ventures between businesses in both countries for members of ITA
- To provide access for business at the highest level to local and state government entities in both countries
- To provide a range of support services for members of ITA seeking to enter the markets in both countries