The December Edition of NZIndiaEconomicUpdateDec2017 has been released by NZITA.
In this issue,
- Manoj Ladwa, Founder and CEO – India Inc, shares his thoughts on New Zealand-India relationship.
- India continues to be the 7th largest export destination and 11th largest import source for New Zealand’s total exports and imports of goods and services respectively.
- A geopolitical glance at NZ India Relationship. Dr the Hon Richard Worth shares his insights into the recent concluded APEC & East Asia Summit and its importance to NZ India relationship.
- Accentuate the positive with India – Greg Thompson of Grant Thornton takes a look at the recent from Grant Thornton’s quarterly International Business Report (IBR) survey and its implications for NZ exporters.
- NZ Exporters share their views on the recent GST implementation in India